To Read in English Please click here , Or Scroll Down
فيتامين ب 12
مهم لأنتاج خلايا الدم الحمراء يمنع من الاصابة بفقر الدم
يحمي و يقوي الاعصاب
يساعد في تحويل الطعام الى طاقة
يقلل من مستويات هيموسيستسن ومن مخاطر الاصابة بأمراض القلب
بفضل حمض الفوليك
الجرعة المقترحة كبسولة يوميا - يفضل مع او بعد الاكل
نباتي ، حلال، كوشير، خالي من الغلوتين ، خالي من مشتقات الالبان
- Easy to take form of B12
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- For a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Known to support healthy red blood cell formation
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher and Halal
- Vitamin B12 is part of a group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex. It supports energy metabolism and promotes a healthy nervous system.* Along with Folic Acid and Vitamin B6, it supports heart health by promoting healthy levels of homocysteine already within a normal range.* B12 is required for the normal development and regeneration of red blood cells, which help to deliver oxygen throughout the body.
Solgar ® Vitamin B12 500 µgcomes in an easy-to-take vegetable capsule form. Vitamin B12 also known as cobalamin, is the only vitamin containing cobalt, a trace mineral that is necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It also plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness and assisting in the release of energy from foods.
Beyond energy support, Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeing and vitality such as supporting the immune system, mind balance and the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy products, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. With meat being the richest source of vitamin B12, a daily supplementation is often recommended for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Solgar ® Vitamin B12 delivers 500 µgin one capsule daily, contributing to:
• Energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal red blood cell formation
• Normal function of the immune system
• The process of cell division
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.