To Read in English Please click here , Or Scroll Down
فيتامين ب المركب
مجموعة فيتامينات ب ، يحتوي على 50 ملغ من كل نوع من انواع فيتامين ب
ضروري لنمو صحي ، و عمل الاعصاب و الجهاز الهضمي
يساعد على تقليل الاكئتاب و يساعد على زيادة المقدر على تحمل التوتر
الجرعة المقترحة كبسولة يوميا - يفضل مع او بعد الاكل
نباتي ، حلال، كوشير، خالي من الغلوتين ، خالي من مشتقات الالبان
- High potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
- Supports mental performance
- Supports reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- B Complex vitamins are needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which convert food into energy.
Solgar ® Vitamin B-Complex ''50'' is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering a 50 mg dose of key B vitamins. Many B vitamins are interdependent, and thus it is best to take them in combination, such as through a B-complex or a multiple vitamin containing a B-complex.
Solgar’s unique formula delivers Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Solgar ® Vitamin B-Complex ''50'' is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
• High potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||% DV|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate)||50 mg||4,167%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50 mg||3,846%|
|Niacin (vitamin B3) (as niacinamide)||50 mg||313%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||50 mg||2,941%|
|Folate||666 mcg DFE (400 mcg folic acid)||167%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||2,083%|
|Biotin (as D-biotin)||50 mcg||167%|
|Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) (as D-Ca pantothenate)||50 mg||1,000%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||21 mg||4%|
|Herbal Powdered Blend
(kelp [plant], acerola extract complex [fruit], alfalfa [leaf and stem], parsley [leaf], rose hips [fruit], watercress [herb])
|**Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, and Color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.