To Read in English Please click here , Or Scroll Down
نبته الجيا الزرقاء- الخضراء
تستخدم كمقوي نباتي غني بالبروتينات و الفيتامينات
تعالج رائحة الفم الكريهة
الجرعة المقترحة 1-2 كبسولة يوميا - قبل / بعد الاكل
نباتي ، كوشير خالي من الغلوتين ومنتجات الالبان
- Used worldwide as a dietary supplement and whole food
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Spirulina is a microscopic plant organism made directly by the interaction of sunlight and water (photosynthesis). It is a concentrated nutrient dense whole food.Solgar ® Spirulina 750 mg is a food supplement containing Spirulina, a microscopic plant organism.
Solgar ®’s food supplements range consists of concentrated foods and botanical extracts to provide dietary nutritional value when taken in combination with food. The majority of the products are available in the same forms as they occur in nature.
Spirulina is a microscopic plant organism, made by the interaction of sunlight and water, which lives in fresh water which is grown around the world. This blue-green algae has a rather intense flavour. It is being used both as a dietary supplement and as a whole food, consumed by humans and animals. Spirulina is also known as arthrospira platensis and was historically used as a food source for the Aztecs and Mesoamericans.
Solgar ® Spirulina 750 mg is to be taken as 4 tablets a day, giving you all the benefits of this ‘superfood’.
- SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take four (4) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
- Free Of: Solgar's Spirulina Tablets are free of yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors