To Read in English Please click here , Or Scroll Down
احدى المواد الداخلة في في انتاج اكسيد النيتروجين
يساعد على تخفيض ضغط الدم و يقلل مخاطر الاصابة بأمراض القلب
يحفز الجسم على افراز اهم الهرمونات المضادة للتقدم بالعمر
يعزز الخصوبة عند الرجال
يحفز على انتاج الحيوانات المنوية و تزيد من حركتها
الجرعة المقترحة 1 كبسولة يوميا - يفضل قبل الاكل
نباتي ، كوشير خالي من الغلوتين ومنتجات الالبان
- Premium quality amino acid essential for metabolism
- Plays a role in the chemical signals between cells
- Popular with athletes
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
L-Arginine is an amino acid that promotes heart health. It stimulates nitric oxide, a compound involved in circulatory function. Nitric oxide degrades very rapidly after its formation. L-Arginine serves as the precursor for renewed nitric oxide production. This product provides Free Form L-Arginine to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
- Solgar ® L-Arginine 500 mg contains Arginine, one of the twenty classic amino acids involved in various pathways throughout the body.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
Arginine is a non-essential amino acid, and although it can be created by the body, some groups of people can benefit from an increased intake. It is popular with athletes because of its essential role in muscle metabolism, helping the transport, storage and excretion of nitrogen. It also assists with generation and regeneration of tissue and is highly concentrated in the skin and connective tissues.
- SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule six times daily, between meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free, Dairy Free