To Read in English Please click here , Or Scroll Down
الجلوكوزامين و الكوندرويتن مع ام اس ام
صيغة جديدة و قوية تستخدم لوقاية و ترميم الغضاريف و المفاصل
أقوى مصدر عضوي لمادة السلفور (الكبريت) الضرورية لتكوين الكولاجين MSM تعد الـ ام اس ام
تقلل الآلام الناتجة عن التهاب المفاصل و تقويها
جرعة اليومية 1-2 حبة يوميا - مع / بعد الاكل
خالي من الغلوتين ، و مشتقات الالبان
- Naturally present within cartilage
- Building block for joints
- With key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Extra strength formula
- Shellfish free
Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and MSM.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with chondroitin and MSM, Solgar® Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
• Contains key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
• Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
• Chondroitin is naturally found in the body, and is a vital part of cartilage, giving it elasticity by helping the cartilage to retain water
• MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
• MSM is often combined with glucosamine or chondroitin for supplementation
Solgar® Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM comes in a one tablet a day dosage and gives you high levels of this essential ingredient to keep your joints and cartilage nourished
Glucosamine promotes joint health and nutritionally works to promote the structural framework of healthy joints.*
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%**|
|Shellfish-Free Glucosamine Hydrochloride||1500 mg||***|
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate||1200 mg||***|
|MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane)||700 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet ***Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Diabetics, use only under a physician’s supervision. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.