To Read in English Please click here , Or Scroll Down
فيتامين ب 2
هو احد الفيتامين ب القابلة للذوبان في الماء Riboflavin الرابوفلافين
و يتميز بلونه الاصفر او البرتقالي
يساعد من تقليل من اوجاع صداع الشقيقة
يساعد على انتاج الطاقة
يعد مادة مساعدة للأنزيمات في جسم الانسان
و يحمي ضد التأكسد
الجرعة المقترحة كبسولة يوميا - يفضل مع او بعد الاكل
نباتي ، حلال، كوشير، خالي من الغلوتين ، خالي من مشتقات الالبان
- Supports energy levels
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- For healthy skin and eyes
- Supports muscle and nervous system function
- Prevents free radical damage and oxidative stress
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is part of the group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex. B Complex vitamins, including Vitamin B2, work to support and promote energy metabolism in the body.* Vitamin B2 is necessary for normal cell function, and helps to maintain a healthy nervous system* It helps the body convert carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy and supports the body during the stress of daily living.* This formulation offers essential B2 in a convenient vegetarian dosage form
Solgar ® Vitamin B2 100 mg Vegetable Capsules contains Vitamin B2, also known as Riboflavin, which is one of the 8 B vitamins. It is an important vitamin and acts as a coenzyme, which supports energy production. It is also responsible for several processes in the human body, ranging from supporting energy levels to healthy skin and eyes.
Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin and must be obtained through a healthy diet. Vitamin B2 can be found in foods such as meat, eggs, green leafy vegetables and nuts. Together with the other B Vitamins, Vitamin B2 is used to extract energy from the foods we eat.
Alongside benefits for our metabolism, Vitamin B2 can help reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as protect cells from oxidative stress and damage by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging.
Solgar ® Vitamin B2 100 mg Vegetable Capsules has an easy 1 capsule a day dose and will deliver 100 mg of this essential vitamin, contributing to:
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Maintenance of normal red blood cells
• Maintenance of normal skin
• Maintenance of normal vision
• Normal metabolism of iron
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.