To Read in English Please click here , Or Scroll Dow
Q-10 مساعد الإنزيم
ضروري لانتاج الطاقة في الخلايا
يعمل كمضاد اكسدة فعال ، يقوي الجهاز المناعي
يحمي القلب و يدعم الدورة الدموية في حالة الاصابة بفشل القلب
الجرعة اليومية 2- 3 يوميا - يفضل مع او بعد الاكل
نباتي ، كوشير، خالي من الغلوتين ، خالي من مشتقات الالبان ، وخالي من المواد المعدلة وراثياً
- Easy form for the body to utilise
- Keeps natural CoQ-10 levels topped up as we age
- Helps to reduce the effect of ageing on the skin
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Coenzyme Q-10 is a natural antioxidant which plays several highly useful roles in the body, including support for heart health and the production of energy in cells. CoQ-10 has also been identified as important for those taking Statin medications as it can replace what they may deplete.** MEGASORB CoQ-10 is offered in a base of rice bran oil to promote and enhance absorption of this fat-soluble, active ingredient.* CoQ-10 is not intended as a substitute for Statin therapy.** Do not discontinue use of prescribed medications while taking CoQ-10.
- Solgar ® CoQ-10 (Coenzyme Q-10) 30 mg Vegetable Capsules contains KanekaQ10 ®, a patented form of CoQ10 fermented from yeast and bio-identical to the CoQ10 which is produced by the body.
CoQ10 exists in two chemical forms - oxidised (ubiquinone) and reduced (ubiquinol). Once it's oxidized, CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is then used by the body where it transforms and becomes ubiquinol. Reduced CoQ10 (ubiquinol) behaves in the same way, turning into ubiquinone when it carries out its role in the body.
As we age, our bodies produce less and less CoQ-10. This vitamin-like substance can be found in a wide variety of foods, but organ meats such as heart, liver and kidney contain particularly high levels. Beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel, and peanuts are also sources.
Coenzyme Q-10 plays a vital role in cellular health and energy production. CoQ10 is found in all cells of the body with high levels in the heart, skeletal muscles and other tissues with high energy requirements. Due to its versatility CoQ10 is a nutrient for those with busy schedules and the over 50s.
CoQ-10 has also been found to support collagen production by reducing collagen breakdown, reducing the effect of ageing on the skin. Levels of CoQ10 are known to diminish with age so it is important to keep them up to support your cells with the ability to regenerate.
Solgar ® CoQ-10 (Coenzyme Q-10) 30 mg Vegetable Capsules provides ubiquinone in a daily dose of 1 vegetable capsule a day.
- SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel up to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener and Preservatives.